Sunday, August 29, 2010

cassie

R has spent a great deal of time in the UK, and this summer he introduced me to their much more scandalous, much more realistic answer to our gossip girl-- skins. i devoured the first two seasons on netflix, and now feel bummed that i won't be swearing in front of my parents and partying vicariously through my new english high school pals anymore. one of my favorite characters, cassie, whose response to nearly everything was a breathy "oh... wowwww, lovely", was my favorite to watch. i identified with her sense of style, usually pairing vintage skirts and dresses with girlie tees and accessories. (i hope this wasn't a nod to the fact that she was supposed to be a bit crazy...)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...