Friday, November 5, 2010

mysterious dinner

remember the saved by the bell episode when the gang went to a murder mystery dinner and lisa turtle was the culprit all along?  me too.  since then i've always wanted to solve crimes over birthday cake and cocktails, so my friend melissa's birthday dinner was supreme!  especially since i never fully got my where's waldo costume together, and dressing the part of a 1940's american fashion designer (and author!) living in paris made for a slightly more glamorous halloween.  (yes- melissa's got a halloween birthday!  so lucky. ) i won't tell you who dunnit, but i will share some photos the lovely hosts and i took.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Yes, I do remember that episode as well. Lisa wore a black dress with giant rainbow sleeves that I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog and am now cracking up since I think about that SBTB episode like, WAY more than is normal. I can't believe, slash love, that you mentioned it!

    bailey
    traveling-anchor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...