Tuesday, December 14, 2010

gorgeous life

i think nearly everyone on my list is receiving books from me this year.  they make the best gifts, and i love when people give me books that mean something to them.  a few birthdays ago R was amazingly thoughtful and ordered me a limited edition copy of charley harper: an illustrated life, signed by mr. todd oldham himself.  unfortunately, there was a shipping flub and it never arrived.  (truly personifying "it's the thought that counts."  and, for the same lofty price tag, he put new tires on my trusty toyota instead.)  i can't remember when i first discovered harper, but i never tire of his work and i page through this book time and time again.  i recommend it for anyone you may still be shopping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...