Monday, January 17, 2011

gemini's twin

ugh.  29 years of toting around the uncomfortably named astrological sign 'cancer', and the universe goes and changes things on me now?  my sign was never a particular point of pride for me- as a cancer i'm allegedly crabby and overly sensitive (ie: challenging to date), but  2.5 years ago i was pleased to discover that my boyfriend, the (former) virgo, was my ultimate match.  (i would've proceeded with the relationship even if he hadn't been; cancers are stubborn.)  so now, only a few years after shaking up my childhood solar system paradigm and telling me pluto was all a lie, rich nerds are telling me i'm a GEMINI.  what's a gemini?!  my little sister, formerly a cancer, is still hanging tough in my little compartment of the zodiac, so at least i've got my twin.  thank god we never went through with those weird yin yang/69 tattoos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...