Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ship shape

ever true to my country- or maybe just my inner sailor- reds, whites, and blues are prevalent in my wardrobe, especially now that we're welcoming warm weather and bare legs.  nothing's going to stop me from buying another perfect navy and white striped shirt, and any time i'm offered a choice of colors, the answer is always "red."  a couple of these items are already staples of mine, and a couple are just far-off wishes.  (the hasbeens for example, which i'd love to one day own, but after an hour of walking in would undoubtedly trade out for the $200 cheaper saltwaters tucked away in my tote.)  i once convinced my pal jason to have a nautical-themed joint birthday party with me, just so i could wear a vintage sailor dress i'd thrifted!  hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Adore those blue sandals!! And the ray bans of course. What a happy collection. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you still update your blog! It looks great, and I adore seeing "Marissa-inspired" outfits. Very refreshing, I miss you, and seeing your vintage dresses everyday. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what it is, but I am itching for a pair of bright red shorts! Definitely the same shade as that skirt... just gorgeous!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...