Thursday, April 28, 2011

stre$$

i spotted this on tara-lynn's pretty tumblr today, and it couldn't have come into my life at a better time.  how two small/average-sized people with relatively minuscule carbon footprints can own enough to fill a three-bedroom house is beyond me!  and packing it all up to move it for just a few months before moving it again?  waaah wah, cue the pity party.  but!  boxed-up kitchens make excellent excuses for lots of trips to favorite restaurants.  back to regular blogging soon, i hope!

ps- i'm always prepared for rain!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I just started following your blog. Cheers!

    http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted it at a stressful time for myself too, happy it meant something to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed out this text-image. Good reminders and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...