Thursday, May 19, 2011

foxy

fashion really is so cyclical, and i'm constantly reminded of that when i'm out treasure hunting.  anytime i see something on the runway that i really like, i have such fun keeping it in mind while thrifting.  i often wonder if i'll always prefer to wear mostly vintage, or if one day when i'm rollin' in the dough i'll fill my closet with whatever current designer pieces my heart desires.  something tells me i'll love wearing the old stuff for the rest of my life.  i've spent plenty of time ogling deyrolle pour opening ceremony's animal prints, but window shopping is as far as it's going (for now).  imagine my glee when i found this vintage maxi skirt while thrifting today!  alas, not my size... to the shop it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...