Tuesday, June 28, 2011

shop girl

 
aaaaaand, i'm spent!  the shop is about as stocked as it's gonna be until nomad summer 2011 reaches its final resting place.  (more on that soon!) i'm seriously digging everything in the store right now, and i'm not-so-secretly hoping to reach my 300th etsy sale by summer's end.  i've offered my twitter pals 20% off, and since i love my blog readers the most, it's only fair you get the secret code too.  (it's TWEET.) (but still- follow us on twitter!  @stylebookshop)

5 comments:

  1. I love that cute raincoat! You've got so much adorable, unique stuff in your shop- I totally love it. I'm going to go see how much change is in my piggy bank. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how precious is that raincoat?! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wished it rained in AZ so I could snag that coat :) What a cute idea for a shop! I just found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley, i can't imagine life without rain! in florida it rains every day at 3pm like clockwork in the summer! i have quite the personal raincoat collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog! I adore those suspenders but I'm really trying not to spend any money these days, but they are amazing. You've scored some really good shit at the thrift store. I like your taste. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...