Wednesday, September 7, 2011

coney

;
baby's first trip to coney island saturday was truly the perfect finale to my ramblin' summer.  i'm so lucky to have best friends who indulge me when i decide to do these sorts of things (which is always)!  summer, i bid you a fond farewell.  you were strange yet wonderful and ultimately the most important season i've had in years.  thank you for everything.  i mean it.  and now if you'll excuse me, it's time to trade in my fruity umbrella drinks for pumpkin lattes.  autumn's going to be so good.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't been to Coney Island. Looks like so much fun. Love your cute lil' outfit. well, it's a heat wave here in Southern California, so it's definitely still Summer to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...