Saturday, December 17, 2011

countdown

this week is going to be busy-busy and really fun!  i've unearthed all the red and sparkly gold vintage i've collected throughout the year thinking, "oh! i'll wear this for christmas" and i'm making good on my thrift store rationalizing.  my sister and brother-in-law are en route to the east coast (hopefully for good!), and i'm looking forward to some adventurous vegan holiday meals and lots of photo-snapping.  all my gifts are wrapped and under the tree, and i can just kick back: old movies in front of me, crackling fire to the left.  have a fun week, kittens!
{banner by the amazing caitlin!}

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this picture! Seems to capture so much about christmas. I never really thought to do a banner but you have inspired me for next year, Have a great christmas-Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...