Friday, December 2, 2011

safari

as i sit here bundled up in funny layers that my own mother refers to as my 'homeless grandma' look, it's hard to believe it was just tuesday that i was on a sunny safari with some of my favorite people.  but it's true!  i fed giraffes!  i rode in my first hot air balloon!  and i decided that zebras are second only to cats for my favorite animal!  (hanging out with some further fueled my desire to outfit my future kid's room in the scalamandre wallpaper i ogled in sprinkles.)  lion country safari rivals coney island for best tourist attraction i've clomped through this year!  and i've clomped through many.  aaaaand now back to my regularly scheduled shivering and teeth chattering.

1 comment:

  1. hmph! this makes me all sorts of envious and happy and warm. what a beautiful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...