Monday, January 23, 2012

little bits

kids of my own... SO not on the horizon for me.  but my friends' little guys are the sweetest rays of sunshine imaginable, and my instagram 'like' policy is as follows: cats, babies, bagels.  your photo falls into any of those categories and you're a shoe-in.  if you've been around this blog for any length of time you know i love LOVE crazy cute clothes for the under-5 crowd, so you won't be surprised to know i've got a pinboard devoted to lovely ideas for my ohsovery distant future ankle-biter.  i'll probably start sharing favorites here from time to time; don't start whispering.  like that time melissa noticed i ordered water instead of beer two nights in a row.  (really it's all for katie!)  doth i protest too much???
{1/2/3/4/5/6/7}

1 comment:

  1. This post is darling...and makes me want children! ;) Thanks for sharing.

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...