Saturday, March 24, 2012

50% off sale!

happy saturday, dolls!  did you guys figure out that my "roadtrip" is actually a big move?  it is, and it's happening friday!  i'm elated.  until then, i'm scrambling around here.  packing again, loading the vintage shop up with pretties that i might otherwise keep in my personal wardrobe, and trying to figure out what amazing virginia beach highlights i've not yet experienced (like running into timbaland... still working on it).  the weather here has been phenomenal, and the blossoming trees everywhere are blowing my mind.  feels like a beautiful send-off just for me!

anyway!  the entire shop is now 50% off, something i've only done once before and probably won't do again!  use code MUSTGO at checkout!  you've got 'til wednesday night.  you're the best.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I will head to check that out right now. Have a great and safe move :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...