Friday, April 6, 2012

best april

my first week back in florida has flown by!  it's been at once lazy and vacation-like, and busy busy busy.  my couple nights at the lakehouse last weekend were so great: girlfriends and homemade pizza, a sweet reunion with my favorite five-year-old (dude- kids change A LOT in eleven months!), and plenty of lounging in front of episodes of too cuteonce i finally reached my new home in delray beach (that last photo is my backyard!  actual backyard!), i did some serious closet unpacking and boyfriend snuggling.  job interviews and BABIES happened this week too!  twins!  mark's niece and nephew were born two days ago and i got to hold two delicious-smelling 5-pound angels in my arms yesterday!  as i sit here and type this... i'm realizing what a rad week it really was.  here's to the weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Have a great Easter weekend :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...