Friday, June 15, 2012

do-over

shhhh.  i've been quiet over here all week, and by now you know that means i've been hard at work.  the big girl job and all.  i'm totally a downtime blogger, and when you hear nothing from me for awhile, it probably means i'm busy meeting the governor or something.  (for real.)  the fantastic news is: it's friday!  after a six-day workweek following an unusually funless 1.5 day weekend, i'm ready for a do-over weekend.  a weasel my way onto a sailboat, sip whatever skinny girl concoction's in my fridge,  fawn over my boyfriend as he fawns over lebron james, sleep in late (8:45?!) kinda weekend.  a snuggle up in our giant leather chair with my laptop and my favorite blogs kinda weekend.  because i haven't even checked them this week and that just ain't right.  cheers to a do-over, kittens!

2 comments:

  1. Good grief could i use a do over too! And a sail boat...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...