Sunday, June 17, 2012

ten good years

earlier this month i got a nice little email from ebay, congratulating me on my 10th anniversary as a seller.  i immediately thought, seriously?!  i've been hocking old lady clothes for a decade?!  then i felt sorta fancy for a moment and tucked my congratulatory message safely away in the trash folder.  though i sell vintage on etsy now, i figured i should do one of those 'shop my closet' weeks the blogosphere likes so much.  so back to ebay we go-- everything's here if bidding gives you a thrill!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. i just made a silent deal with myself that i would STOP buying new clothes. but that' red and pink dress is so cute! and it's not *technically* new, right?!??! i may have found a loophole...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...