Sunday, June 3, 2012

rainbow row

we had ourselves an amazing rainbow filled weekend at what might as well have been our own private island.  a friend recently said, "it seems like you're constantly on vacation!" when she saw one of my photos.  while that's certainly not the case, i think i'm getting the hang of the 'work hard, play harder' mantra.  the workweek ahead promises to be my busiest yet; i've noticed myself arriving earlier and leaving later each day.  the memories of the last several weekends keep me smiling as i i run myself ragged monday through friday though!  i'm lucky to have a partner who shares my love of adventure, no matter how silly.  (truly.  we were offered the boat table at the above fish camp and took it without hesitation.  like, we ate our lunch aboard an abandoned boat inside the restaurant.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...