Monday, August 6, 2012

little lately

whoa! nothing exceptionally adventurous to report this week!  but looking back through recent photos makes me happy because, man- i love where i live.  i was pleased as pie to show delray off to my very first outta-town visitors over the weekend!  my mom, sister, and brother-in-law cruised a little further south this florida pilgrimage, and i was so happy to see them.  the strawberry patch was a hit (duh), and it's agreed that this beach-o-mine is a thing to behold (and my seafaring family knows our beaches).  our visitorless days have been just as sweet.  costco wine runs, unreasonably delicious brunches, pool time cool time, babysitting gigs, and these careers of ours have kept us busy as ever.  cheers to an august well on its way to a gold medal.

oh!  i gifted myself a little blog spruce-up for my birthday!  the lovely oana befort worked her magic, and i smile every time i see that beautiful stylebook scrawl up there.  hope you like it, too!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics! I love the flowers so much!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...