Friday, September 14, 2012

z'great outdoors

while scrolling through photos on my phone from the last several days i realized how much time i spent outdoors, even amidst a 40-hour workweek.  the temperature here is finally bearable!  beachgoers are likely to see a gal in half a suit walking the beach at sunset; the urge to feel sand between my toes is too strong to waste time changing after work!  this teeter totter between summer and fall is a thing to be savored, and i'm lucky to have a few four-day weekends in my future... the first of which starts tomorrow.  we're packing up the car and heading to my birthplace, which, surprise surprise- is also right on the ocean.  happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Esp the shadow photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly impressed with your photographic eye. Is that even a thing? It should be.

    Also, you've inspired me to find a polka dot blouse. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive... keep up the good work on making time for the outdoors amongst a busy work schedule. I need to remember to do this more! I hope you had a fun time back "home"... on the beach too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever the weather turns nice, I try to spend as much time outside as I can. After living in the south for a few years, you really appreciate wonderful weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...