Sunday, November 25, 2012

instant potatoes

i wasn't sure my instagram stream would recover once pumpkin season was over, but this weekend was the best.  the instas have been so very merry and bright!  everyone in the world seemed to trim their tree friday, and in the blink of an eye my own snaps transitioned from thanksgiving leftovers to christmas cookies.  i'm living vicariously through snowbooted #fromwhereistands, and i can't wait to blow northerners' minds with the majestic palm trees draped in white lights all over my little city.  follow along @stylebook and let's get jolly, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love the little turkey butt! Ha, baby clothes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was life of pi? it's on my list to see. i actually never read the book, but bought it for my mom. she enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...