Thursday, November 8, 2012

rad plaid

what a crazy couple of weeks we've had, USA!  the wildest* moment being last saturday morning, when i walked into j. crew wearing a thrifted 70s flannel and saw my reflection in the menswear section.  i've often written about vintage clothing and cyclical fashion, but this one honestly blew my mind!! 

tomorrow i'm headed back to orlando for my second work-related conference of the week, and fingers crossed i'll return bearing weekend touristy tales for you guys.  in the meantime, i want to share some of the blogs (and ladies behind the blogs, really) i'm loving lately.  grab a cuppa, snuggle up in your ugly plaid button-up, and read away this weekend!  cheers!
 

(*not really the wildest moment... you sensed my sarcasm in there, right?)

3 comments:

  1. Woah! That is pretty crazy I may add. I'm sure you saved about $60+ by getting your shirt thrifted..nice find!

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does trip my mind! Just shows us we can all bring vintage back! :)

    Kaylyn
    www.theweirhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...