Friday, January 4, 2013

insta-europe


my poor friends had to endure an average of four instagrams a day from me while we were in europe.  there would have been about a million more but we only had wi-fi in our hotels and a couple of dicey cafes, ha!  i wanted to snap photos everywhere i turned, and i did, but mostly with the real camera.  so much incredible stuff to see.  looking forward to a relaxing weekend in front of american television, and time to go through the 2,000 pictures i took.  consider these instas an aperitif!

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That sock picture makes me totally happy. Can't wait to go to paris so I can ask you where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them all!! Totally looked forward to seeing your days adventures on instagram. xo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...