Sunday, January 20, 2013

january

historically (for me), january is among the suckiest of months.  the holidays are over, school and/or work are back with a vengeance, and the weather is less than friendly.  my health-conscious boyfriend fell victim to a really rough cold, if not a mini case of the flu this past week, and we've been laying low on the fun front.  i am keeping my head up over here though!  restocking the vintage shop, grabbing fresh flowers every saturday, breaking out the bright colors a couple months early, and soaking up ALL this new television.  (downton!  girls!)  we're happy this january, and hey!  it's only got ten days left.  then valentine e v e r y t h i n g!

ps- happy birthday, dad!  you're one of january's highlights.

2 comments:

  1. I find January to be dull as well. The weather in NY is hanging on by a thread. This week will be even colder, so I find myself looking for ways to perk up my mood. OOTD has kept my styling interesting - it helps me chronicle my outfits and challenges me to get out of my sweats each day! http://stellabegonias.com/sb/stellabegoniasootd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited girls is back on. but, what is going on with hanna????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...