Monday, February 4, 2013

pretty in pink

it's been ages since my last pinterest roundup, thanks to all that december dating, international traveling, and general worklife busyness i've had on my plate.  i like to stick images that speak to me here every now and then though, to remember where my eye's gravitating when.  i have definitely been digging on pastels recently, and out of all the colors i wear, live, breathe, etc., they tend to rank lowest on the totem pole for me.  until right now!  wonder what it means.  who's got a color/mood almanac?  is that a thing?  maybe this is my get-rich app inventing opportunity...

(last time it was all so black and white.)
{1/2/3/4}

2 comments:

  1. There are so many fun things out there in the world aren't there? What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...