Monday, February 25, 2013

wore it best

aw!  how cute is sara in the vintage dress she snagged from my shop?  i love seeing how gals style pieces i've found while vintage hunting.  last week i shipped summery dresses to girls in chicago, brooklyn, and toronto, and i liked imagining them daydreaming about the arrival of warmer weather in their respective cities.  i spent saturday afternoon adding new items to the shop, and it was so therapeutic... if that makes any sense?  i'll never ever view buying and selling vintage as a chore or job.  it's my my hobby, my happy place, and something that i've loved to do for well over a decade.  this photo made me smile!

visit my vintage shop here, and have a fabulous monday you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks Marissa! Can't wait to check out what's knew in your lovely shop!

    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you feature looks from people who have bought from you. This is a great look! She looks so great in that dress.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, I never manage to make long dresses work but she looks lovely!

    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look - must have a look at your shop!
    Just came over from Anna and am a new follower of your blog - want to follow me too? I'd like to invite you to my giveaway - a pair of chic eyeglasses - come and have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...