Friday, September 20, 2013

pins & needles


{1/2/3/4/5}
oh pinterest, how i love thee.  how do you pin, guys?  i'm actually pretty methodical in my pinning.  i never just hit repin, but instead always click through to the source to see where the pretty image originated.  i've found so many interesting blogs and articles and online shops this way.  which!  has also led to many an internet k-hole.  i try to reserve pinterest for general chill time- namely when mark's got his eyes glued some televised sporting event.  lucky for me it's football season, which is also prime fall clothing + holiday DIY pinterest time.  :)  you can follow along with me here!  above, a few of my recent favorites from around the web.

1 comment:

  1. these are great pins- i'm excited to follow you. pintrest and nursing my chunky little baby boy have become besties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...