Friday, November 1, 2013

yes, november

{1/2/3/4}
hi november, you snuggly thing.  there is something inherently cozy about november to me, and the more i think about it, the more i wonder if i should change my mind about which month is really my favorite?  november toes the line between all things pumpkin and all things christmas.  the leaves are still changing, but snow might show itself any minute.  (in distant lands- not my current south florida locale of course!)  i fully intend to pull our christmas decorations out in exactly two weeks, but for the next 14 days it's perfectly appropriate to leave those mini pumpkin gourds strewn about the house.  see?  perfect month.  i get total tunnel vision when it comes to my color/pattern palette right now too: golds, leopard prints, and classic black + white will carry me through new year's eve.  add in a dash of gray here, a splash of red there, and little sparkle when things need to get fancy.  the above images are the sort of thing i've been pinning lately: november in a nutshell.  enjoy the first weekend of this fabulous month!  xoxo.*

(*oh, that.  i recently picked up watching gossip girl where i left off ages ago- season 3.  the most cerebral of all television series, ha.  no apologies.)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I couldn't agree more with everything you said! I always thought I loved october but this year november (seven days in no less!!) is really giving last month a run for its money! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...