Sunday, February 23, 2014

cheers to six years

i recently realized that i opened my etsy vintage shop six years ago this month!  in the beginning it was solely to sell dresses from my overgrown personal collection, and through the years it transformed into much more than that.  the vintage hunt will always be among my favorite hobbies, and this summer i'd like to change the direction of my shop a bit.  with that in mind, i'm doing a massive liquidation of current stock. 

everything is 50% off with code SPRINGCLEAN at checkout.  a couple savvy gals caught wind of this before i announced it and bought a bunch of stuff already today! (my kind of shoppers.)  there are a lots of cute spring tops and dresses, but plenty of winter stuff too if you've still got snow on the ground where you are.  i ship worldwide!  visit my vintage shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...